[NSRCA-discussion] batteries

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Sun Sep 14 09:07:19 AKDT 2008

I ran into Dan of True RC this weekend at the Neat Fair and he advised that the 5000 Series paks were expected in this coming Friday.
He has 50 sets on order and also advised that he expects that they will sell out in about a week.

I remember seeing concerns on this list regarding availability, so I thought I would give a heads-up.

G.

--
I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for home users.
SPAMfighter has removed 16028 spam emails to date.