[NSRCA-discussion] OS 120 AX

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Fri Sep 5 16:44:53 AKDT 2008

Thanks Ed...  that's the plane he is going to be putting the 120 AX in....   I'll forward this to him!

Rex

From: ed_alt at hotmail.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 19:36:42 -0500Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] OS 120 AX

I've found that pipe pressure works well, allowing you to skip the VP30.  I use a check valve in line with the pressure line to the tank and plug off the fill line. I'll have some pictures up on RCU in the Aquila thread later tonight.  Yeah, I have one!  It's not from the boat that just docked in Boston, it was the production example that was sent in advance to NE Aerodynamics to verify final changes a couple of months ago.  I just got it here a few days ago and will be flying it on Sunday.