[NSRCA-discussion] OS 120 AX

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 16:36:37 AKDT 2008

I've found that pipe pressure works well, allowing you to skip the VP30.  I use a check valve in line with the pressure line to the tank and plug off the fill line. I'll have some pictures up on RCU in the Aquila thread later tonight.  Yeah, I have one!  It's not from the boat that just docked in Boston, it was the production example that was sent in advance to NE Aerodynamics to verify final changes a couple of months ago.  I just got it here a few days ago and will be flying it on Sunday.