[NSRCA-discussion] O.S. 120AX Bearing

Dennis Bodary d_bodary at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 21:46:12 AKDT 2008

If your going to buy more than one. Try Toolbarn.com
The bearings are 14.39 each. And are the "EXACT" bearing as the 140RX EFI

Type in either 211323-3 or 6904LLU on the search link

It will give you a Makita tool # just press on the link and scroll down it until you find 211323-3 and order that. as of five minutes ago they had three in stock.