[NSRCA-discussion] O.S. 120AX Bearing

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 1 19:26:22 AKDT 2008

Same as the 140RX
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bob Wilson
  To: General pattern discussion
  Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 10:19 PM
  Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] O.S. 120AX Bearing

  Seems to me I've read some threads about the O.S.120AX rear bearing being junk.

  We'll I can verify it.  The 120AX on my Venus II practice/backup airplane has been sounding real funky and today it was really bad.  I tore it apart, and sure enough, the bearing is trashed.  Looks like O.S. didn't harden it correctly.

  I will try to replace with a bearing from local supplier, but did I read somewhere that a bearing to a larger O.S. engine  will also fit?

  bw