[NSRCA-discussion] November Model Aviation

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 08:06:11 AKDT 2008

Mike,
Hmmm...maybe that's what I should do with my two unfinished Arrows complete with Rhoms, one OPS the other Rossi both RE.
:-)
JLK

From: kerlock at comcast.netTo: homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com; nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:26:25 -0400Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] November Model Aviation

Wait until you see pics from the Tangerine this year. better yet, COME DOWN if you can! Looks like it's going to be HUGE from the initial reports. We're doing AMA, SPA and BPA pattern. I'm sure you know what the AMA and SPA are but the BPA is something pretty cool too....it's a class using the planes from the late 70s, 80s and early 90s. 1.2 ci engine limit, 72" size limit, and anything goes. pipes, retracts etc. I know of at leats 3 people that will have Auroras, and other planes like UFOs, Curares, Atlantas, etc. gear up and on the pipe!!!

This is going to be FUN!!!!!

-Mike