[NSRCA-discussion] couple questions

Jaime Reyes jreyes at hexa.cl
Tue Oct 28 16:05:09 AKDT 2008

Jason,

    According to FAI, TBL can only be applied for events with at least
10 competitors and 5 judges and to drop high and low you need at least 4
judges. F3 RC Aerobatics Competitions
<ftp://www.fai.org/sporting_code/sc4/sc4_f3_aerobatics_08.zip> Page 13

    I know of two free softwares that implement TBL, Ola Fremming's
Winres <http://home.online.no/%7Eofremmi/Software/Software.htm> and
Winfried de Vries F3Ascore <http://www.f3ascore.com/>

Regards,

Jaime Reyes