[NSRCA-discussion] 30 Size pratice planes

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 13:57:15 AKDT 2008

I meant 5350's. It is adequate enough. I'm practicing the 2009 Masters pattern with it.

Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 10:54:38 -0700From: brian_w_young at yahoo.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] 30 Size pratice planes

How do the tired 5300's work? Needing someting to put my tired batteries in to finish them off, i geuss the performance is pattern like in the Angel 50?

From: Joe Lachowski <jlachow at hotmail.com>To: NSRCA Discussion List <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 12:32:47 PMSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] 30 Size pratice planes

OS 55AX might be a good choice. The setup Matt saw was flying on were tired Duralite 5300 5S packs with around 100 cycles in 60 degree F temps. Here is the link for the 50E conversion kit. Not 100% sure this is for all the Sebart 50E planes. By the description it appears to be.  http://www.espritmodel.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=8881

To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 12:50:54 -0400From: rcmaster199 at aol.comSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] 30 Size pratice planes
Was talking with Joe Lochoewski just yesterday about his Angel 50 using a YS63 or Saito 70 in this model. He said that a conversion kit is available for glow. It's a bit large for the 63 in my view (and probably the 70 also). A 2 stroke 45 such as the YS would probably be a better solution but would require a small pipe to get full benefits.

Joe's weighs in at around 6 lbs with the epower set-up Stuart describes and it has decent power in moderate wind (yesterday was around 10 mph but gusty) . Expect 5 1/2 - 5 3/4 pounds with the YS 45 2c, or 63 4c. At 300$ it doesn't really break the bank but is a little pricey. In better conditions this would be a really good model more closely working like a 2 meter plane

MattK

-----Original Message-----From: colin chariandy <cchariandy at yahoo.ca>To: General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>; Stuart Chale <schale at optonline.net>Sent: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 12:03 pmSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] 30 Size pratice planes

Yes, the Angel 50 looks great, I don't fly ePattern so the cost of the packs will hurt.