[NSRCA-discussion] YS newbie questions

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 25 16:35:54 AKDT 2008

Troy:
Yes, well all the excitement that I had over CDI just went poof, once I learned it's over a year from now to see it. I've changed my plans, cancelled my order and YS is out of the picture now for good.  I'm glad I didn't order anything else for it.  I was under the impression that the CDI stuff was just a few months away and would be here in time for next flying season.  Looks to me that even if they do get it out in a year or so, electric will be so much cheaper that there won't be any argument left to re-tool from 2C to 4C.  I'll just go straight to electric now when I re-invest.

Ed