[NSRCA-discussion] CF gear needs and something to talk about

Dennis Bodary d_bodary at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 24 06:29:32 AKDT 2008

As far as designing a new gear. I would be extremely happy with a ES gear or the exact copy. For my needs they were PERFECT. Anything else would be a compromise. Maybe to make it worth the time and effort. They could take pre orders. prepaid.

That way instead of having to produce x amount  and hoping they would sell. this way the x amount would already be sold.

As far as a hundered dollars goes. I've paid 70 dollars each for the last two sets. A hundred dollars would really hurt me. But then again when i first started flying RC i couldn't figure out why anyone would pay more than five dollars for landing gear. Now i spend more than five dollars for a gloplug.

Dennis