[NSRCA-discussion] Good used radio

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 23 15:38:16 AKDT 2008

John,

DX5e is already out.  it comes with AR500 full range 5 channel rx.
It has one switch that changed the rates on ail, ele, rudder. (100% & 70%) AR500 has dual aileron output.
Very good for trainer.  If used by pilot who has good experience in mechanical setup on linkages, he/she could use it for some of those low wing trainers.  (No exponential).
Elevon/Delta mixing is standard.

Ihncheol