[NSRCA-discussion] Good used radio

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Thu Oct 23 06:33:00 AKDT 2008

Ron,

  If I were you, I would get the 8 channel module for both of them. The 7 channel module only works with the 7 channel receivers, or the new 616 micro receiver. The 8 will work with those, as well as the 8 channel and 14 channel receivers. The 8 channel module only cost $10 more.

  If you really want a 7ch module, I will sell you mine at a discount. :-)

  I have the 10c and like the way it programs. It has less features than the 9Z, but is very easy to learn, even for us old farts. It will work with ANY Fasst receiver as well, and will work with the 72mhz modules from you 9Z.

  Bob R.

Ron Van Putte <vanputte at cox.net> wrote:
  I have two of these 9ZAP transmitters and am planning to switch them
to 2.4 GHz by using the FASST 7-channel transmitter module in one and
the 8-channel transmitter module in the other. That way all my
airplanes' data is available immediately and I don't have to learn
how to program the new 10C I have had for two months. Lazy? Yes.

Ron Van Putte