[NSRCA-discussion] since the list is slooooooow...

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Wed Oct 22 18:40:56 AKDT 2008

Nice. Yeah the other problem with nylon horns and clevis'  is that I haven't been able to find a 4-40 threaded clevis with a nylon pin. Why would I want this? Simple. The metal pin in the clevis wallows out the hole in the control horn and you develop slop. It's OK to use them on pull-pull setups but on a standard push-pull linkage you have to replace the horns frequently or just use the ball bearing stuff.
I like the setup you've shown because the ball links seem to last a long time although I've never used them in this way. Maybe it's worth a try.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com