[NSRCA-discussion] Park Flier

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 11:41:58 AKDT 2008

Her are some foamy choices for Parkflyers for outdoors:

rcfoamy.com : EV
airfoilz.com : Mobius

They'll fly geometry but I doubt you will find anything that'll do Masters well. Haven't found anything smaller than the Sebart Angel S 50 that'll do justice to flying Masters. Maybe the Sebart Angel S 30. Haven't read any reports on it though. The Brio 10 and Vanquish are crap in my opinion having had both.

Best thing to do really is find an indoor place and get an F3P plane like the Clik! <g>