[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba R6014FS Receivers

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 22 05:10:03 AKST 2008

Contacting mfgs might help, however I would not assume that because a servo is recently manufactured, it is good to go with a minimal input level.  Typically, you pick a chip and you use it for a good, long time.  My baseline assumption until otherwise proven would be that whatever JR came out with with the advent of their digital servos is still being used.  There's no economic reason to change it.  Also, there is definitely no advantage to being able to work with lower input levels in our application.  The lower the signal threshold is that the servo will respond to, the more likely it is to respond to spurious signals (noise).  Your mileage may vary.

Ed