[NSRCA-discussion] 2009 Memphis Indoor Classic -

JEREMY CHINN lagrue at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 20 18:55:01 AKST 2008

I'm proud to announce the 2009 Memphis Indoor Classic. The event will be held January 9-11 (Fri-Sun) 2009. The location is the Southaven MS, Multi Purpose Arena. The facility is a huge Rodeo arena with 35+ ft ceilings and gratuitous flying area. There will be an F3P/Indoor Pattern contest on Saturday morning. Open flying will be held the remainder of the time. The Contest Director for the event is Albert Glenn.

Event website --> http://www.chinnaero.com/2009MemphisIndoorClassic.html