[NSRCA-discussion] OUT OF POCKET

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Fri Nov 14 14:54:14 AKST 2008

We will give Jerry plenty of grief when we see him in the spring so
he knows that we don't feel sorry for him, just because he had
surgery.  Wait a minute, we give Jerry plenty of grief already; we'll
have to think of something else.

I have a brother who lives in Rochester, in upstate New York.  He
periodically gives me grief about hurricanes here in northwest
Florida.  A month or so ago, Ike went ashore in the Galveston area.
I'll bet that not many know where it went after that.  It curved
northeast and went right over Lake Ontario.  Rochester is on the
southern shore of Lake Ontario.  I called up and found they were out
of power and would be for two days.  I told him that he should know
better than live in a hurricane-prone area.  He said a few words I
didn't even know he knew.

Ron VP