[NSRCA-discussion] OUT OF POCKET

Jim Quinn jaqfly at prodigy.net
Fri Nov 14 12:42:15 AKST 2008

Hi Jerry,

Gest of luck with a speedy and complete recovery. Here in upstate NY we have two seasons, the flying season and the building season. My brother, Bill, lives in Huntsville and always gives me grief for living in the cold northeast. At least it gives us a lot of time to build.

Enjoy your recovery with some special building projects. You owe it to yourself.

Jim Quinn