[NSRCA-discussion] Fuel soaked wood repair

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 04:13:21 AKST 2008

I too have bought K2R in the past couple months at Ace Hardware.
I couldn't find it anywhere else...
JLK

From: lightfoot at sc.rr.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 07:40:04 -0500Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Fuel soaked wood repair

Saw some K2 AT Ace Hardware last month. Google it.

Jay Marshall
-----Original Message-----From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of MKMSGSent: Monday, November 10, 2008 10:23 PMTo: General pattern discussionSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Fuel soaked wood repair

John:  Don't know if they still sell it, but K2R spot remover worked great when I used it years ago.  Put it on, let it dry, and vacuum it off.  A couple of applications might be needed, but it did work.

Mike