[NSRCA-discussion] Battery puffing question?

MATT LIPRIE mtliprie at centurytel.net
Sun Nov 9 16:20:43 AKST 2008

Anthony, I recently had a puffed Thunder Power pack.  I let it cool down and
the swelling decreased; not all the way, but enough.

I decided not to take a chance by cycling them again so I sent them back to
Thunder Power, and recieved a new pack for a discount.  I believe that would
be the best way to go.

Regards,

Matthew Liprie

BTY:  How are the pair of Genesis wings that I sold you.