[NSRCA-discussion] Battery puffing question?

Dave DaveL322 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 19:56:10 AKST 2008

Chuck,

I try to do a couple break-in runs on new packs (reduced amps, 40-50%
discharge), and if they sit for more than a month, I try to go easy on them
for the first run - I'm usually to lazy to switch to a smaller prop, but
I'll go easy on the throttle, and keep the flight duration short.  If they
really sit for a long time (2-3 months), then I'll do the "new" break-in
again.

Dave

  _____