[NSRCA-discussion] 2009 AMA rules proposal survey

John Fuqua johnfuqua at embarqmail.com
Fri Nov 7 09:44:57 AKST 2008

John

I know the new rule book is not posted yet but there are some changes to the
rules cycle.   Proposals will be accepted from 1 Jan of the first year until
15 March of the second year.   The plan is to have an online form that
anyone can use.  No second or third proposers are needed.   Everything
hopefully will be either on line or via email.  The proposals will be posted
on the AMA website as soon as it is accepted by the Board Chairman so
everyone can follow what has been submitted.  There will be a cross proposal
phase as well in the July of second year time frame.

John Fuqua

  _____