[NSRCA-discussion] CIAM F3A Information

Earl Haury ejhaury at comcast.net
Thu Nov 6 01:37:13 AKST 2008

CIAM F3A InformationDerek

Thanks for posting this info.

Earl
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Derek Koopowitz
  To: 'General pattern discussion' ; 'CA, AZ, HI, NV, UT'
  Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 9:30 PM
  Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] CIAM F3A Information

  I received the latest CIAM F3A newsletter from the chairman of the CIAM along with a number of proposals that pertain to clarifying F3A rules in the FAI rulebook.  If you are an F3A competitor I would encourage you to read the newsletter and also to read the proposals and if you have any feedback on them please provide them to me and I will pass them on.

  The deadline to provide feedback is Nov. 15th but should be received by them (CIAM) prior to the 15th, so you'll need to get them to me as soon as possible.  I would also encourage you to think about changes you'd like to see in the rules, if you think they are not clear, so that a potential proposal can be submitted to the CIAM.  Please pass this information on to other F3A pilots that do not receive emails from this list.  I will also be posting this information on RCU.

  All the information is available on the NSRCA website at http:/www.nsrca.us and then click on the FAI - CIAM F3A Information link on the main page.