[NSRCA-discussion] CIAM F3A Information

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 18:32:06 AKST 2008

I received the latest CIAM F3A newsletter from the chairman of the CIAM
along with a number of proposals that pertain to clarifying F3A rules in the
FAI rulebook.  If you are an F3A competitor I would encourage you to read
the newsletter and also to read the proposals and if you have any feedback
on them please provide them to me and I will pass them on.

The deadline to provide feedback is Nov. 15th but should be received by them
(CIAM) prior to the 15th, so you'll need to get them to me as soon as
possible.  I would also encourage you to think about changes you'd like to
see in the rules, if you think they are not clear, so that a potential
proposal can be submitted to the CIAM.  Please pass this information on to
other F3A pilots that do not receive emails from this list.  I will also be
posting this information on RCU.

All the information is available on the NSRCA website at http:/www.nsrca.us
and then click on the FAI - CIAM F3A Information link on the main page.