[NSRCA-discussion] Battery puffing question?

Stuart Chale schale at optonline.net
Sat Nov 1 15:24:12 AKDT 2008

Puffing only at too low a voltage is info I received from a
manufacturer.  Not sure if it is fact or just a way for them not to
uphold their warranty  :)
I have had cells fail in my pattern packs but never by puffing.
I have had a few indoor packs puff after sitting around for a long
time.  Unsure if they were charged or not prior to sitting.
Stuart