[NSRCA-discussion] Biplanes

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Fri May 30 18:29:03 AKDT 2008

I want another Hot Canary... my grandfather had 2 big one's (maybe small at the time, but they were huge to us little kids) and they
were the coolest looking bipes I'd ever seen at the time. They cut up pretty good too. Who's got that new Hot Canary bipe started
for pattern????

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com