[NSRCA-discussion] R/C design software?

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Fri May 30 09:33:50 AKDT 2008

Yeah, me too.  Until recently I thought CAD was a really nasty guy.
However, i just got a new Macbook Pro with dual processors.  With
some software called Parallel Connections, I can run Mac programs and
PC programs at the SAME time and FAST.  Geez I love technology!  I
wish I was 40 years younger; no maybe not.  If I was, I'd have a
"toddler", a "kindergartener" and  a "2nd grader"  roaring around the
house.  Never mind.

Ron VP