[NSRCA-discussion] Desperate-Final Update...I hope...

Jim Quinn jaqfly at prodigy.net
Thu May 29 17:37:00 AKDT 2008

John,

  Get ou there and score a lot of 10s.

  Jim Quinn

JShulman <jshulman at cfl.rr.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }        Cool beans... I know there are some of us that joke around with replies, even to serious issues like your motor not running right. Eventually someone will come through with the right answer(s) and everyone will be happy again. I think we all understand your frustration. Glad to hear it's all good and when Chris burns up a motor and comes to the list asking what to do, you can tell him to get a YS...ROFLMAO... Good Luck and HAVE FUN!!!!

  Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com
www.shulmanaviation.com