[NSRCA-discussion] Heart of Ohio Pattern Classic

DoWayne Gould iflyrc24 at gmail.com
Mon May 26 17:03:51 AKDT 2008

I would like to remind everybody that the 3rd Annual Heart of Ohio Pattern
Classic will be held this week end at the TORKS Field of Dreams in Grove
City Ohio. We have a 70 X 1000 ft paved runway and concrete pit area. 110
volt outlets are wired at two work tables and outside the club house to plug
chargers in. Lunch will be served Saturday and Sunday and a Saturday evening
hanger flying session is planned at the Longhorn Steak House. A flyer and
info are posted on the TORKS web site at TORKS.com.

Also this year we will be accepting credit cards for the registration fee.

Hope to see you there

Dowayne