[NSRCA-discussion] Need 3 1/2" spinner

chris moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Mon May 26 06:22:31 AKDT 2008

Hey Jeremy;

I was just planning to return it for a refund but if you want it, it
was $70 and I will pay for shipping to you.  Will save you the shipping
/ handling charges from TBM.  I have to pay for shipping back to them
anyways so I would rather get it to you than them.

http://troybuiltmodels.com/SpinnersCF.htm

Chris

JEREMY CHINN wrote:

  Let me know if you are interested in moving it and how
much... I still need to buy one for my new bird to finish it.....