[NSRCA-discussion] Need 3 1/2" spinner

chris moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Sun May 25 16:41:28 AKDT 2008

I just checked out the ES web site and the closest size listed now is
92mm.  I will email Ed and see if he has an 89mm not listed.  Maybe I
can just order an Impact one right from Composite-Arf. Hello....Jason
are you listening?

True RC packs:

My older (long) pack is up to 33 cycles and my newer (shorter) one is
at 20 cycles so you have the lead on the short packs.  Both sets of
mine are still running great as well as cool. So far, so good.

Chris

James Oddino wrote:
Chris,

  I wet out and looked at my CA Impact. It uses an ES Composites'
90 mm spinner that is about 3.25 inches long. That's the one to buy if
it is short enough.

  I'm up to about 30 flights on the True RC 5000 pack and it is
looking very good. How are the new short ones working?

  Jim