[NSRCA-discussion] Need 3 1/2" spinner

chris moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Sun May 25 16:06:25 AKDT 2008

Jim:

I can't find the 3 1/2" size listed any more at Tower.

The air scoop idea is a great idea!  I need to figure out how far back
I would need to cut it and see if that is an option.

Chris

James Oddino wrote:
I'm pretty sure the spinner I bought for my Integral is
from Great Planes. It is plastic with a lightened aluminum backplate.
Looks like high quality. Uses four machine screw to attach. You may
have to look at the catalog at your LHS. I hope they didn't discontinue
them.

  You could cut the tip off the Pete Models and call it an
airscoop.

  Jim