[NSRCA-discussion] Need 3 1/2" spinner

JEREMY CHINN lagrue at hotmail.com
Sun May 25 14:24:10 AKDT 2008

Chris, I'm actually short a 3.5" spinner right now...... and my airplane might be short enough to use your longer one. Can you give me an effective length?

From: cjm767driver at hotmail.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Sun, 25 May 2008 16:26:54 -0500Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Need 3 1/2" spinner

I am looking for a 3 1/2" (89mm) spinner. I bought a nice Pete Models carbon fiber one but it is too long and put the plane over 2 meters. I was told a Composite-Arf Impact or Rev-Pro spinner will work if anyone has one they want to sell. I checked out Great Planes and they no longer list their plastic spinners in 3 1/2" diameter. I would just order an aluminum one from Tru-Turn but I don't think I have room for the weight of the aluminum one.Or, if anyone knows a source for a carbon fiber or plastic 3 1/2" spinner in a short (FAI) style please let me know.ThanksChris