[NSRCA-discussion] Need 3 1/2" spinner

chris moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Sun May 25 13:26:58 AKDT 2008

I am looking for a 3 1/2" (89mm) spinner.  I bought a nice Pete Models
carbon fiber one but it is too long and put the plane over 2 meters.  I
was told a Composite-Arf Impact or Rev-Pro spinner will work if anyone
has one they want to sell.  I  checked out Great Planes and they no
longer list their plastic spinners in 3 1/2" diameter. I would just
order an aluminum one from Tru-Turn but I don't think I have room for
the weight of the aluminum one.

Or, if anyone knows a source for a carbon fiber or plastic 3 1/2"
spinner in a short (FAI) style please let me know.

Thanks

Chris