[NSRCA-discussion] Sanding Dowels

vanputte at cox.net vanputte at cox.net
Sat May 24 17:23:12 AKDT 2008

I believe I know what you are referring to, but I remember that they were from "FlexiGrit", or something like that.  I have some in my shop, but I am up in Michigan until Tuesday afternoon.  I'll check when I return.  BTW, Ace Hobby Distributors (current owners of the Ace line) don't have anything listed like was described

Ron VP