[NSRCA-discussion] Prop Balancer

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Fri May 23 14:24:15 AKDT 2008

Walter

One of the tricks I use on heavy props is to put the prop as close to one end as possible...
The end closest to the prop is then placed directly against the magnet.   The other end will
then float in the air...  That seems to work for me.  I just tried mine with the 21X13WE prop,
and it works just fine.  I suspect that your magnets are weak...  I believe you can go to some
place like Radio Shack and get new magnets that are stronger.

Rex

From: wwnasse at figment.caTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Thu, 22 May 2008 19:36:33 -0600Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Prop Balancer

Rex
I had to balance an APC 15.5X12 for my old Medal yesterday and the magnets in the Power Point barely hold the prop up.
I tried to balance a 21X13 WE Eprop right afterwards and the magnets would not hold it up unless I really put pressure on both uprights.

The highpoint system might be the answer

Walter

-----Original Message-----From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org]On Behalf Of RexSent: May 22, 2008 2:55 PMTo: General pattern discussionSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Prop BalancerI use the Top Flight "Power Point" magnetic balancer...  works great! Rex

Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 06:18:35 -0700From: homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Prop Balancer
I use the top flight magnetic balancer and follow this video to a T.. I also use a Dubro Tru Spin balancer..
http://www.dodvideos.com/don3.wmv

ChrisWalter Nasse <wwnasse at figment.ca> wrote:
BlankHi All!What do you use to balance the big E props? My magnetic balancer justdoesn't cut the mustard.WalterNo virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.24.0/1459 - Release Date: 5/21/20085:34 PM_______________________________________________NSRCA-discussion mailing listNSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.orghttp://lists.nsrca.org/mailman/listinfo/nsrca-discussion
Chris