[NSRCA-discussion] Prop Balancer

Walter Nasse wwnasse at figment.ca
Thu May 22 22:59:04 AKDT 2008

Rex
I had to balance an APC 15.5X12 for my old Medal yesterday and the magnets
in the Power Point barely hold the prop up.
I tried to balance a 21X13 WE Eprop right afterwards and the magnets would
not hold it up unless I really put pressure on both uprights.

The highpoint system might be the answer

Walter