[NSRCA-discussion] Vibration Dampening mounts

Jay Marshall lightfoot at sc.rr.com
Fri May 23 11:06:56 AKDT 2008

Wellnuts - $.050/ea

Jay Marshall

-----Original Message-----
From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Woodward, Jim
(US SSA)
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 2:57 PM
To: General pattern discussion
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Vibration Dampening mounts

Guys - thanks for the replies.  I chose to purchase this from McMaster Carr:
http://www.mcmaster.com/nav/enter.asp?partnum=9213K11
<http://www.mcmaster.com/nav/enter.asp?partnum=9213K11&pagenum=1350>
&pagenum=1350

The price was the major determining factor - something like $1.87 versus
$4.00'ish each.

Thanks,

Jim