[NSRCA-discussion] Peach Pattern Classic '08

schroetere at bellsouth.net schroetere at bellsouth.net
Mon May 19 17:06:18 AKDT 2008

I just wanted to post a reminder that the Peach Pattern Classic is coming up in 3 weeks. It will be held at Mac Hodges' field in Andersonville, GA on June 7th-8th, 2008. The field will be open for practice on Friday, June 6th. The competition will be open for all AMA classes and FAI will fly 4 rounds on "P" on Saturday and 2 rounds of "F" on Sunday (weather permitting). A flyer with more information is available on the D3 website at ... http://www.nsrca.org/d3/Event%20Flyers/Peach%20Pattern%202008.pdf

Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope to see a lot of you at the field!

Thanks,
Emory