[NSRCA-discussion] Cutting CF and FG Panels???

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Mon May 19 14:33:15 AKDT 2008

Match the blade width  to your machine. I do not think this is a
"choice"...finer grit takes longer but give a better cut on fragile
materials...I assume most pattern dudes can spend an extra 11 seconds per
cut..get the fine.

Gray Fowler
Senior Principal Chemical Engineer
Radomes and Specialty Apertures
Technical Staff Composites Engineering
Raytheon

"Jerry Stebbins" <JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net>
Sent by: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
05/19/2008 05:18 PM
Please respond to
General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>

"General pattern discussion" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Cutting CF and FG Panels???

I would guess Gray would chime in here.
Jerry