[NSRCA-discussion] Let us bicker about who can use the list

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Fri May 16 06:39:21 AKDT 2008

Snaproll4 at aol.com wrote:

> ... The
> similarities between NSRCA and public radio are obvious.  This list is
> not free.  There is no advertising and it is supported by the dues and
> volunteerism of the members.

As a matter of fact, if I'm not mistaken, Tom Simes donates
the resources for the mailing list free of charge to the
NSRCA.

Among the resources are his own time and energy, along with
the hardware and software that make the list work.

I'm not denying that the NSRCA needs and deserves support;
just trying to keep the record straight about what we do
and do not pay for.

We're all indebted to Tom for his generosity.

					Marty