[NSRCA-discussion] Fuel tanks clunks

Ed Miller edbon85 at tds.net
Wed May 14 09:56:43 AKDT 2008

Correct John, I too found the Du-Bro clunk too light requiring the addition
of a "weight" to make it work correctly. Down side to the OS clunk is it
doesn't fit in Kraft Hayes tanks. I like the viton O ring which keeps the
clunk from scratching the inside of the tank eliminating the possibility of
getting tank material in the fuel system. It fits into other tanks I've
tried such as Du-Bro and Tetra.  I intend to try the OS clunk on my 160DZ as
it works well with an OS 140RX.  Though pricey, you get what you pay for.
Ed M.