[NSRCA-discussion] Let us bicker about who can use the list

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Tue May 13 12:17:33 AKDT 2008

John is correct.  For MANY years, AMA ran the R/C Aerobatics events
(often badly).  When NSRCA petitioned to run our events, AMA agreed
reluctantly.  However after the first couple of Nats, AMA got used to
it and encouraged other SIGs to run their events.  Now I don't think
any events are run by AMA personnel.  However, it should be
recognized that the Nats are an AMA event and we just administer our
events in accordance with AMA rules.

Ron Van Putte