[NSRCA-discussion] Starters for YS in Canada

Tim Wortkoetter twortkoetter at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 18:20:55 AKDT 2008

I agree.  If we don't want non members to post then we should make the list members only.  I don't think that is a good way to encourage people to join the NSRCA.  It presents as another way someone could see us as an elitist organization.  You have to be a member to get help.  I think if you want to email him an invitation to join do it off the list and it might be much better received.