[NSRCA-discussion] Starters for YS in Canada

Lisa & Larry lld613 at psci.net
Mon May 12 18:17:27 AKDT 2008

I can see the argument on both sides…Let me start by saying IMHO Jim intended no harm, but is very passionate about his role and very aggressive in trying to increase membership…As for the e-mail posting from Jim, he will need to address this with Colin.

With that said, I always thought the NSRCA Discussion List was open to all NSRCA and Non-NSRCA world wide.

What I do disapprove of is the bantering and bashing from non-NSRCA folks in the past, which Steve may be referring to.

I for one watched behind the scenes and read some tough e-mails and never posted for a year or so. After two years, I joined the NSRCA…Personally I welcome all who maybe interested in the wealth of info shared NSRCA Members or not…

Going back to cyber sleep now…

Larry Diamond

NSRCA 3083

  _____