[NSRCA-discussion] Cleaning house (just slightly)

chris moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 09:12:03 AKDT 2008

I have some stuff I won't need so....

Dualsky 6360 12T - this motor had the shaft reversed by a machine shop
so you can bolt it right to a firewall and don't
            need a prop adapter.  Includes DuBro prop nut and 5.5mm gold
bullet connectors.  Approx 20
flights - never any problem.  Pulls great on APC 21-14 electric prop.
$100 includes priority mail

Spektrum AR900 receivers (3) - these are essentially new but were test
flown and then sent to Horizon and now have the
                            latest firmware with the quick connect and
blinking led brownout features. Includes the
                        main receiver and 1 remote each. $120/ each
includes priority mail.

Paypal / check / m/o are all fine
no beaver pelts, wooden nickels, or IOU's  please - need cash for a 12X  :)

I guarantee all my stuff 100%         email me off list if interested

Chris