[NSRCA-discussion] Starters for YS in Canada

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 06:12:34 AKDT 2008

I echo Mark's comments . . . .  I have been using the same Kavan starter for my YS engines for about 8 seasons now.  It is powered by a 10 cell sub C nicad pack held in special case (see below).  The only maintenance so far was a brush replacement, not a difficult job.   Hobby Lobby sells them, here is the URL. http://www.hobby-lobby.com/kavan.htm .

 Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com