[NSRCA-discussion] Rudder pull-pull

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Fri May 9 20:31:01 AKDT 2008

Ops I blew it this morning when I stated that using wheels of different
diameters would result in slackening or tightening of the cables, WRONG.
Thanks Bob for putting me straight and my apologies to all. It may just be
that round wheels of unequal diameter may be the best, amplifying torque and
reducing angular deflection without using bell cranks, while maintaining
cable tension. I must try this.
Oh Matt, flying was good this afternoon / evening. I went out about 3:00 PM,
after some painting and yard work and a little CAD time on a 55 size Option
this morning waiting for the temperature to come up a bit.
Boy dose my flying suck.
Jim Hiller