[NSRCA-discussion] Rudder pull-pull

CHV69 at aol.com CHV69 at aol.com
Fri May 9 05:23:11 AKDT 2008

In a message dated 5/9/2008 9:14:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cjm767driver at hotmail.com writes:

Can  someone explain the benefits (real or otherwise) of the pull-pull
wheel  type rudder servo arm vs. a regular servo arm? Is there some real
benefit,  or is it bling?
Thanks

As I understand it the ratio of pull remains constant with a wheel.  relative
to the TX stick movement.
With an arm it takes more movement on the tx stick to move the rudder as  the
arm movement increases. An arm's apparent distance from center decreases at
about 1/2 throw then increases  again as it gets closer to full  throw.

Can I notice this through the control stick?  No but others  might

favorites at AOL Food.