[NSRCA-discussion] Vanquish

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Wed May 7 10:05:24 AKDT 2008

I have used the HS-65HB on all surfaces and have yet to strip anything. Maybe I am lucky. The only way I can see any of them stripping gears is if the control surface bumps into something. The aerodynamic load is not very large unless you have 3D deflections (which I don't). FWIW, I've also been told the metal gears will fit the HB case without any mods.

When the HS-5065MG becomes available, I will try those out. I already have the new programmer, just waiting on the servos.

Bob R